Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- There are no fees or charges required for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials in the journal.
- The authors will inform readers about who has funded the research and the role of funders in the research.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
It is a condition that the authors assign copyright or license the publication rights in their articles, including abstracts, to the International Institute for Archival Science Trieste/Maribor. It enables us to ensure full copyright protection and disseminate the paper and the Journal to the widest possible readership in print and electronic formats and appropriate. Authors retain many rights under the Institute's policies. Authors are themselves responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyright material from other sources.